Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: POET Technologies Provides Results of 2024 Annual General and Special Meeting

Yes..but there is no manipulation in the markets..lol

To be trading at 25 cents pre split is absolutely insane...there are no more excuses I can tell friends about our dismal share price..

I used to say well were running out of cash so that's a reason..now we are extremely well funded..mind you with cheaper shares than even our incredible disaster funding of 2016.....

They..there was always the nagging in the back of my mind of..is this technology real..does it work and will anyone want it...well Foxconn did not partner with us because we have a catchy logo..lol

This completely legitimized our tech..as far as I'm concerned..

A bit more patience is required..but the market is forward looking so things should look so much better in 6 to 8 months...

We spent so very long at the $10 level..when we were struggling for financing and had no major partnerships...our butterfly will emerge from its cocoon very soon..

New Message
Please login to post a reply