Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Thanks for sharing that snippet. I think FJ is right with his speculation, very exciting times ahead it seems. I really liked what ITTR said about Poet winning an award against awkward competitors...because Poet is a new category. Licensing rev will have an amazing gross margin. I am excited to hear a Poet update on CAI..excited for CAI to go public one day. Excited for all of it.

I still am uneasy about Mika...I would prefer if we ushered in our new era at Poet with TM sailing off into the sunset with his re-priced options. He is for one, old, and for two he has not protected existing shareholders when attempting to fund the company. However, I am happy to give him his golden parachute simply because we made it through and he participated in the financing...but it was sloppy and at serious cost to some investors especially those like Royalton on margin.

Have a great holiday weekend all!  

New Message
Please login to post a reply