Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Absolutely beautiful chart breakout. Based on two cup and handle formations and a golden cross but also very strong volume and demand after those cheap shares.

2 years ago everyone would have thought i am absolutely crazy when I say we will be at 5 USD soon as this would have meant that we would loose 50% of our value. (Never said that and never believed it would be possible).

Now, it’s the same again, people call us crazy when we think we go to 5 USD because this means that we make another good chunk of a 400% Journey that is fabulous. (which I absolutely believe will happen).

As one can see, there will always be someone who will call you crazy at any time for the journey, that doesn’t mean that you actually are crazy. 

As it was possible (when never imaginable) to loose 90% from the high. It certainly is absolutely possible to get back to those levels, that were considered undervalued at that point in time.

Here we are on a great journey to 5 USD and beyond and to new ATH‘s when POET executes as planned and sales are starting.

New Message
Please login to post a reply