Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Sponsored Content

This Tech Could Be Worth 25 Nvidias

Are You Ready for AI's Potential Supercycle Phase?

Amazon’s Jeff Bezos surprised investors when he revealed that one emerging technology is the key to Amazon’s future success…

In fact, Bezos argued that “it’s hard to overstate the impact” of this game-changing technology.

Back in 2017, legendary tech analyst Cathie Wood, CEO of ARK Invest, wholeheartedly agreed, echoing that this opportunity could present a “$17 Trillion opportunity by 2037…roughly worth 39 Amazon’s.” Since then, advancements in this tech have gone absolutely insane, with market caps skyrocketing, valuations booming, and millionaires minted almost daily.

In fact, Wood has since revised predictions, saying:

This technology could be worth $80 trillion by 2030.

To put that into perspective, that’s:

39 Amazons 

23 Microsofts 

25 Nvidias 

34 Alphabets 

And 519 IBMs

What in the world could be worth that much?

The answer is a radical tech breakthrough that is transforming every walk of life

And this giant leap forward has many on Wall Street very excited.

And if you’re an investor, I haven’t even told you the best part… Because one remarkable company is the backbone of this entire industry.

In fact, according to The Verge, manufacturers pushing this magical technology forward are “wholly dependent” on this one tiny company.

More on that in a second, but I’m amazed at how the super-rich are reacting to this technology:

A Shark Tank billionaire says it will create the world’s first trillionaire 

Baidu CEO, Robin Li, pivoted his entire company — which includes his multi-billion stake — to take advantage 

Even super investor Warren Buffett says that it will have a "hugely beneficial social effect”

When so many successful people are all saying the same thing, it usually pays to listen

And while we love Amazon, Nvidia, Alphabet, and Microsoft and still recommend them to our members…

One small company (not Nvidia) is providing the technology behind these powerful components, and we see it as one of the true, enduring leaders in this futuristic technology.

And with everything I’m hearing coming out of Silicon Valley and Wall Street…

I don’t feel like I’m very far out on a limb with this “bold” prediction:

Five years from now, you’ll probably wish you’d bought this stock.

And the good news is that you can find out all about this company and this extraordinary technology today.

Because I’ve laid out the full story on this incredible tech trend in an exclusive report.

And you are going to want to see this report before you invest $1 on any tech company.

Because inside you’ll discover:

A full dossier on the impact of Artificial Intelligence 

Why some mega-rich investors are rushing to cash in on this tech trend. 

How one legendary investor is preparing for this incredible opportunity. 

Several more recommended stocks.

But if you want to get in on this opportunity, I encourage you to act quickly.

Because the story of the coming boom is already starting to leak out.

Do you know which AI stock we're talking about?

No

Yes!

Data as of July 10, 2024. Suzanne Frey, an executive at Alphabet, is a member of The Motley Fool’s board of directors. John Mackey, former CEO of Whole Foods Market, an Amazon subsidiary, is a member of The Motley Fool’s board of directors. Rex Moore has positions in Alphabet, Microsoft, and Nvidia. The Motley Fool has positions in Alphabet, Amazon, Microsoft, and Nvidia. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.

The Motley Fool respects your privacy and strives to be transparent about our data collection practices. We use your information to customize the site for you, to contact you about your membership, provide you with promotional information, and in aggregate to help us better understand how the service is used.

Past performance is not a predictor of future results. Individual investment results may vary. All investing involves risk of loss.

Privacy/Legal Information.

©1995-2024 The Motley Fool. All rights reserved. | Legal Information | Privacy Information

New Message
Please login to post a reply