Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Anyone buying now is in a great spot. Risk is all but gone. Upside is nearly unlimited. Catalysts are lined up, any one of which will light the fuse.

My bet is either CAI will announce some significant contracts with major hyperscalers.

Or, a direct NVIDIA link, like a slew of sales from Foxconn with POET content as the high-value parts inside. 

My hope is NVIDIA. As I talk to people, most have never heard of Foxconn, and none have heard of CAI. Everyone has heard of NVIDIA. 

It will be nice when the secrecy is all lifted and POET gets mentioned regularly with the likes of NVIDIA, Broadcomm, Microsoft. Right now the muzzle is on, as moving to POET's tech is a strategic move. These companies are in a death match to serve up the best AI products, so that's a big reason to keep quiet.

New Message
Please login to post a reply