Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

It's nice that the share price reacted and we have a nice TA Formation and probably a lot going on behind the scenes. But still, I don't know how you could come up with NVIDIA mentioning us or wearables market and so on. Please stay realistic and don't forget where we came from and where we still are.

I for myself am still a bit sceptical because they still haven't booked any money and they still haven't delivered anything on time production and partner-wise. 

Suresh in his last interview: "Announcement of licensing partnership this Quarter (Q2)" 

So where is it?

Full production at SPX over the next couple of months (said by Kankipati in late 2023)

So any hint that this is the case now?

I don't want to quote all of these promises but you know what I mean.

They still have to deliver one of the things they promised.

Now we have a new carrot dangling: H2/24 revenues from CAI? Significant? Again an unfulfilled statement?

I am still optimistic that it will turn out good for us but the timeframe for me is still a big question mark.

Just my 2 cents. LoveD

New Message
Please login to post a reply