Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

We are all disappointed when we see the share price go down and then we're happy again when it goes up.

Over the last number of months, I think it's become very clear that the future is going to be very bright due to the partnerships they have and the fact that they are fully capitalized.

If  you look at the past few weeks, you will notice a trend with the numbers. Here is roughly what's been happening over the past 3 to 4 weeks. I may be off by a few pennies here or there, but this has been the general trend.

CDN price history since the last week of June. 
Went from $2.40 to $4.48

pullback to $3.99

Went from $3.99 to $4.80

pullback to $4.11

Went from $4.11 to $5.25

pullback to $4.24 today

What’s next? Is $4.24 the extend of this pullback before we move up again. 
You'll also notice that every time we've moved back up again, we reach a higher high than the previous run. Therefore, if the trend continues, expect us to get higher than $5.25 on the next run.

Looking at the level two quotes this morning right at the open, someone had a $100,000 bid at $5.00. It was 20,000 shares at $5.00. That's either someone adding to their position or someone taking position. Either way, someone wanted those shares. 

Me personally, I'm going to continue to add on these dips because if history shows us anything, we were going to reach new highs.

Hang in there folks!

New Message
Please login to post a reply