Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

So we had over a year of burn rate handled from the last raises, and they grab another $10M USD on not too bad of terms. 

I think they need to be ready to contribute to a JV to get some decent terms, or they need to grab a company with something to complete a product line. 

We are left to speculate, but it feels like something good. 

This and the Lustig payout of $1.5M for some deal he could make happen. An upfront $1.5 from Suresh is significant, showing some confidence in a deal or the deal is all but done. Could these two things be related?

We are the pioneers of the photonics pivot in semiconductors. POET has had a tough go in the capital markets. I am curious if there is another golden tech out there that is a bit too soon, like POET, and Suresh needed some money for his shopping cart. 

Food for thought, I have nothing but an active imagination, a ball of yarn and some thumbtacks.

New Message
Please login to post a reply