Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

54-40, I agree but you need to not be so negative. The company is a PR nightmare...why always announce these Friday after close?

the messaging can be much more positive, both from you and the company. The company PR team should beat this one proudly at market open...I have many shares at a lower cost base than this investor. That's how I'm thinking about it.

mr Mika needs to sail off into the sunset. The company lacks credibility within the investment community. Mika could have never predicted how long it would take for the company to book revenues...nobody predicted AI wave, covid, nvda, etc. he simply royally messed up funding the company during the 2021 boom or greed took over and he didn't act in best interest of shareholders. Retailers like us are getting somewhat screwed by dilution but if we continue to have conviction and buy on pullbacks we should get our pound of flesh very soon.

everyone enjoy the weekend and be more like B&C and baba...me and the doobie brothers are having too much fun watching this story (and troon in the meantime) unfold

New Message
Please login to post a reply