Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

While I agree with the idea that retail shareholders will be left out of any discussion regarding buyouts/takeovers etc., I disagree that we will be taken out for some nominal $20-30 figure, since again, SV knows what he and his team have developed and knows that it's worth far more than the $2 billion even a $30 buyout (with 70M shares out, I realize there will be more shortly) would value the company at.

Your argument extends to the re-priced options and how they would be well taken care of at a $30 figure, something I don't disagree with and remains troubling.

Others say that a buyout is the least probable outcome, but I seriously beg to differ, that's generally not the way business operates, however, there is no certainty about a buyout, it's just a possibility.

All that being said, we've believed in SV and supported him up until now, I don't believe now is a good time to abandon him.

IMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply