Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I think this question has been answered.

POET is a pre-rev company.  There is going to be volatility.  Many retail investors who jump in and ride the good upswings are going to freak out and sell at a profit.  IMO, many of these people don't take the time to understand the tech, its applicability to compelling market needs, and the foundational work that POET has done in establishing GTM partnerships.

I'll bet the people selling today made a nice profit - 10%, 50%, 100%..  Good for them.

For those of us who take the time to do our research, those of us who understand the market for this solution and the foundation I refer to, this is simply a common dip that we can take advantage of by buying more.

And, before some of you jump in with comments about how under water you are as a result of POETs failed financing attempts last year, or amateur communication, I want to remind you that POETs response to this criticism was excellent.  Excellent.  They have plenty of money now, and these spikes have all been a result of market "communication".

I've also been significantly down.  I began buying at close to $8 USD.   And I have continued to buy because I'm confident in the 1-3 year ROI.

Relax. This is fun - At least for those of us on this forum who take the time to understand what is occurring here.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply