Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Agreed FJ, thanks for sharing the whitepaper. It was a fascinating read but I will admit I started to get bored halfway through...that is part of the market irrationality on Poet: at a macro level it is the most exciting company in the world but the bones of it are boring/technical/complicated. And with no revenues, like Rainer put, it is easy for 99% of people to not touch Poet with a 10-foot stick.

I am greatly appreciative of FJ's technical contributions and calm conviction through these last frustrating years, particularly over the last 6 months. It has helped me continue to accumulate at fractions of my initial average cost. Guys...don't throw the BABY out with the bathwater...poet has made an absolute mess since uplisting to the Nasdaq but it seems that we are finally here. Look at the Nasdaq volume...it will only continue to grow as Poet becomes known within the global investor community. I am extremely excited to watch all of it unfold for years and years, not months...don't sell your shares unless personal circumstances dictate that you have to. Have a great summer and enjoy the ride.

I generally refuse to say happy monday, but with Poet I genuinely look foward to the day! Cheers!

New Message
Please login to post a reply