Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Jul 31, 2024 04:13PM
Jul 31, 2024 04:20PM
Jul 31, 2024 05:17PM
Jul 31, 2024 06:47PM
Jul 31, 2024 07:19PM
Jul 31, 2024 08:16PM

treborjim:  "I think those long suffering shareholders like me are putting their coins together (including pennies) and scrambling to buy more"

Couldn't agree with you more, TBJ.  In fact, I did exactly that last week.  I don't subscribe to the practice of listing how many shares I bought or how much money I spent, since my personal view of that aligns with "Bad Form", but I will say that I sold quite a few shares of another company that I have held for something like 15 years in order to increase my share count of POET Technologies by something like 40%.

In plain English:  "I took the plunge"

So far, I haven't risen above water, but hope does continue its own life and I continue to subscribe to the belief that putting those pennies together (with what for me was a "whole lot of dollars", chicken feed for most of the Gurus here on this message board) will eventually pay dividends in a big way.  

Like the words in the song "Love Portion #9" from an long ago ancient civilization:  Madam Ruth said that what I needed was either Love Portion #9 or more shares of POET Technologies.  She gave me a wink and told me that it would be best to buy both.  So, I did just that!

She and Suresh made both up in the sink.

Both the Love Portion #9 and the POET Shares "smelled like turpentine and looked like India Ink"

I held my nose

I closed my eyes!

I TOOK A DRINK!!!

For the past 15 years:  "I didn't know if it was day or night"!

I held my nose, I closed my eyes. 

I TOOK A DRINK!!   (I bought more POET Shares!!!)

The Searchers - Love Potion No. 9 (youtube.com)

Onward through the FOG!  "I held my nose, I CLOSED MY EYES.... I TOOK A DRINK!"

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply