Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

And it was messaged on X. 

https://x.com/POETtech/status/1818998898507034780/photo/1 

I agree with Breeze. The other big players outside of Asia are not going to be left behind.

What kind of production will be required by SPX to meet the heavy demands once these two giants are producing POETs Optical Modules?

As per the May14 NR: 

Foxconn Interconnect Technology (FIT), a market leader of interconnect solutions for communication infrastructure and several other large, high-growth markets, has selected Poet Technologies Inc.'s optical engines, which are silicon photonics integrated circuits (PIC), for its 800G and 1.6T optical transceiver modules.

Poet and FIT have entered into a collaboration to develop 800G and 1.6T pluggable optical transceiver modules using Poet optical engines with an aim to address the growth in demand from cutting-edge artificial-intelligence applications and high-speed data centre networks. As part of the collaboration, Poet will develop and supply its silicon photonics integrated circuit optical engines based on the patented Poet Optical Interposer technology, and FIT, one of the world's leading manufacturers of interconnect technologies, will design and supply the high-speed pluggable optical transceivers for delivery to some of the largest end-customers in the world.

Poet expects to complete the design of the optical engines for FIT by the third quarter of 2024 and start optical engine production at its joint venture, Super Photonics Xiamen, by Q4 2024.

Here is a reminder of what I posted on July 29. The potential for more news has now increased IMO. 

As we know POET could put  out news at any time. There seems to be more going on today than what there has ever been. Certainly the sudden financing from Institutional Investors would suggest there are some significant developments underway and of course Suresh has eluded that the company could release blockbuster news at any time.

So I would not get distressed over the wait for the ECOC announcement. At the very least we should begin hearing something on CIOE in the near future.

I would be happy to see a sustained rise in share price based on the information that is already in the market. 

I will focus on enjoying the remainder of the summer because before you know it will be over for another year.

Remember China+1. One of the aspects associated with POETs platform which people should keep in mind as a major positive is that the low CAPEX and fast deployment of  Optical Engine production equipment is meaningful to how quickly POET can capture market share. And ultimately driving 1.6T at 200G/lane.      

New Message
Please login to post a reply