Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Good point Clifford.

Kath...also a good point when you mentioned it.

I probably have been on both sides of adding 'snark' and beaing "snarked at"....if that makes sense....(?)

Bottom line is sometimes stress can come out in certain ways that not always everyone can relate to.....sarcasm....inside jokes....snark....etc......

My suggestion....and just a suggestion only....feel free to always reach out via sending a private message to an individual that you may feel crosssed a line and get their viewpoint.....sometime sthey may not even realize it

Also, the Hub Leaders I have noticed are pretty good at monitoring and keeping some decent civility.....but they should not be here to babysit us....as I think we are all adults.....and some of us have been adults for longer than we can remember..... ;-)

Sometimes reaching out 1 on 1 is just better than bantering on the main discussion board....because then you set up a situation where someone is a 'winner' and someone is a 'loser'....division is not a good ongoing diet

Just some respectful "food for thought"

New Message
Please login to post a reply