Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

In my opinion, because Poet is a pre-revenue company its share prices can only trade around financings and market emotion. Without the hints of the beginnings of revenue, the stock will continue to bounce around at the mercy of traders. Poet has been steadily building its shareholder value by the kind of invention it has created and the partnerships and customers it has named so far. These customers like Foxconn and  Luxshare, in particular, are monumental. Until tranches of orders flow or some license agreements are made, those actions will drive the share price upwards in a heartbeat and I believe it will go higher than people expect. Because Foxconn and Luxshare are already known in the industry, they will eventually provide share price stability and appreciation.

Celestial AI is a wild card for Poet. It is a new kind of company in a new kind of market, so not much can be discounted from them until orders start to flow. Then, if Celestial AI gets a firm position in its market segment, then I expect Poet to follow Celestial's share price appreciation (once they are public). Then that will take Poet higher than we think we know as Celestial is a virgin company ready to bloom into something very significant, we hope.

Foxconn and Luxshare should take Poet to double-digit share prices once licensing or orders are announced. 

Another nearer term factors for a share price facelift could be a Tier 1 outside China and a growing list of customer names.

monolithic

New Message
Please login to post a reply