Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Well stated once again Jamie

One thing I think posters like ITTS forget is how intertwined and connected most of us "long haulers" are. So, I have been thoroughly enjoying your posts challenging new posters with your literary jousting. They are clearly out gunned. 

When I see any new poster come on here and either pump, or dump, insult or praise, I find it blatantly suspicious, but mostly comical.  

These same posters seem to disappear after a while after realizing their motivations have been met with well deserved cynicism. I am also very suspicious of their origin. 

The e-relationships we have developed over a decade of mutual optimism and excitement have unfortunately been replaced by very well deserved skepticism of our management. And, I can assure you, it's not our fault for believing, trusting and investing.  

One thing that is blatantly clear to me at this juncture is, we are all just along for the ride now. Significant dilution and poor financing efforts have seen retail investors shoved aside by more influential and experienced investors. Wether that's good, or bad, remains to be seen. 

Is this company going to succeed.......absolutely. But, that will come when we hear who is filling the empty board seats and will Lead this company business wise ...... (still amazed how little posters have dug into Marc Lustig's involvement).

My biggest regret is that we never had the opportunity to all meet at a celebratory AGM ....... yet. Would have loved to have met Sula and reflected on the companies succes and the journey getting there. 

So, although there have been times when I have disagreed with Jamie, I absolutely respect his opinions, due diligence and most importantly.....humor.  

Keep it up ITTR. 

Good luck to all of us.

Dave 

New Message
Please login to post a reply