Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Aug 29, 2024 11:58AM
Aug 29, 2024 12:12PM

Aug 29, 2024 12:52PM
Aug 29, 2024 01:14PM

Hahaha lighten up newage and poetcatch22...I for one am a big fan of ITTR's art and videos! He not only provides technical contribution but he has a sense of humour. He raises a valid point about Poet's buyout potential...I would not be suprised in the slightest if we get acquired in the 10-15CAD range. It would be unfortunate for the many investors who waited far too long and/or were not able to average down at the many low points over the years, however as the French say, c'est la vie!!! I - like ITTR and many of you - am hoping for no buyout until meaningful revenue forms and hopefully that is what the recent funding has been focused on. Nice to see SV re-iterate revenue beginning this year and in 2025 with "ultra-high growth in the years to follow".

Only time will tell, enjoy the ride and don't get too bothered by ITTR, he's harmless ;)

Aug 29, 2024 04:30PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply