Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

"As a result of this reorganization, the functions of engineering design and manufacturing interface, previously managed by POET’s Allentown, PA organization will be transferred to POET’s Shenzhen operation, with other functions being transferred to Singapore. Compared to its annualized spend at the beginning of the year, the annual savings realized from the closing of Allentown on or before March 31, 2025, will be between US$1.8 million and $2 million annually, with one-time costs estimated at approximately US$250 thousand."

POET CEO Suresh Venkatesan on 21 June 2024, : "While it’s not clear where this is headed, it would be prudent to project that we will require optical engine manufacturing outside Super Photonics and outside China."

Is this an example of POET's concept of congruence? Of course, manufacturing did not occur at Allentown, but then there is that thing about "it would be prudent to project that we will require optical engine manufacturing outside Super Photonics and outside China".

Someday, eh?

On the other hand, I also appreciated the perspective from Outtahere.  I have been reading his sagacious comments and insights for years.. and years now.  Always valuable in the past and doubly so today.  Thanks, Outtahere, for today, yesterday, the week before that and the years before that.  

I am still looking (some would insist that it is more like a preoccupation) inside the gift horse's mouth, I suppose.  After all, POET did go up 15 cents USD today on the NASDAQ.  That ameliorates the job of equine dentristy somewhat, at least as it applies to today's visual inspection of Nelly's dentition.

UP beats DOWN regardless of any other factors, whether those factors are "Big Deals", "Little Deals" or an amalgamation of both. 

I always sleep better at night when the Close is UP.  Looking forward to good somnolence tonight.

Onward through the FOG. Up and to the RIGHT and Congruence!

I suspect all POET investors will sleep better tonight, except of course, the dastardly SHORTS.  I wish them nothing but a sleepless night vs a night full of their worst nightmares.  What else?

Okiedo

Sep 01, 2024 04:48PM
Sep 19, 2024 10:56AM
Sep 19, 2024 11:06AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply