Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

What does that say for LWLG? It says that their management has enough respect for their shareholders to provide corporate updates alongside Quarterly Reports in between times of no news. Also end of year wrap-up summaries highlighting accomplishments. There is no arguing that the respect LWLG management has for its shareholders far exceeds that of POET's. 

POET just repriced management options because they didn't believe the ~$6-12 USD options were a likely scenario. 

LWLG just issued their annual options far above the current stock price as a respectful nod to shareholders who have seen their shares decline in value in this quiet period before meaningful commercialization of a technology that the entire industry has finally started to acknowledge as required in the future. 

I recently mentioned shareholders here should reach out to management and use their influence to try to help the company make the best decisions for shareholder value. I was basically ridiculed by B&C. 

Days later, a shareholder of LWLG has a formal sit down with the CEO and got his blessing to relay messages to shareholders on the forums who are wondering what the heck is going on. 

Regarding ECOC awards...as the shareholder who sat down with Michael Lebby, I think I know who is going to win what. I'm just a newbie though. 

FJ, I don't think you understand or realize that the success LWLG has had in its share price (up until lately) is directly a result of the shareholder base's faith and trust in mangement. POET has not been as fortunate in that regard and that's clearly reflected. 

Yes let the weekend begin and I hope everyone enjoys themselves!

New Message
Please login to post a reply