Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

LookinG: Maybe it is time to follow what is happening at Luxshare Tech :)

With POET and Luxshare teaming up, I wanted to get a feel for SV's counterpart. The website that contained the text below only displayed a small portion and required acceptance of cookies to view the rest. I  refuse some of these types of sites. The method to capture the entire text:  Right Click, Click Reload and a perform a very quick Ctrl A + Ctrl C before the cookie request repeats:      

Ben Jiangin Beijing

Published: 7:00pm, 11 Mar 2024

Luxshare Precision Industry, a key Apple supplier, is repositioning itself as a solutions provider instead of a contract manufacturer for big brands, according to its chairwoman.

Wang Laichun, the 57-year-old low profile founder and chairwoman of Luxshare, said in an interview on the sidelines of China’s annual legislative gathering that the business of contract manufacturing – assembling products in accordance with customer requests – “does not have a soul”, indicating her desire to move away from low value-added processing.

Wang is a member of the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference, the country’s top political advisory body.

Wang, who has transformed her business from a humble cable connector into a key assembler of Apple products including AirPods, the iPhone and Vision Pro, was quoted by magazine China Entrepreneur as saying that Luxshare now wants to provide clients with solutions.

“To me, contract manufacturing [is a practice that] has nothing to do with market analysis or technology build-up, and no way to solve client pain points, that’s contract manufacturing,” Wang said.

Source Link: 

https://www.scmp.com/tech/big-tech/article/3254974/apple-supplier-luxshare-precision-tries-shake-contract-manufacturer-tag-and-become-solutions

New Message
Please login to post a reply