Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

The amount is due diligence on this board is nothing short of astounding. A huge thank you to all who have and continue to contribute. 

The positive implications of that due diligence and the positive implications of various Poet NR's, have, however, very limited positive effect on the share price. And what positive effect they have had, has been quite limited in terms of duration and sustainability.  

The one predictor of share price going forward at any particular time of the last, say, dozen years, has been the historical behavior of the share price itself.  

So, that's what I watch most closely. And until we break out and build on new highs, it would seem that all the positive NR's and well-reasoned posts are going to result in the same old pattern - literally until they don't. 

I look forward to the period of time where they don't!! But I certainly cannot predict what the key news will be with any level of confidence. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply