Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Marvell, Lumentum and Coherent demonstrate the industry's first 800G ZR/ZR+ pluggable module for 500km DCI

My one concern is that Poet is only looking at these new markets so as not to compete with existing agreements.  I know they do manage this approved customer list (which implies non-exclusivity outside of that approved and established list, which fosters healthy competition in the same markets, or at least for pursuits outside of China.  There is plenty of market outside of China based agreements.  However, Suresh did make one comment in an interview to this effect that they were looking into other markets so-as not to impact their existing agreements, and it seemed like a defacto exclusivity agreement.  I do hope they continue to look for new agreements in these large data center and AI markets.  Does anyone else have any concerns about this?

New Message
Please login to post a reply