Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

There's a document filed today I have not seen before called "Other undertakings".  Looks like it paves the way for a 800G manufacturing capacity.  I'm by no mean an expert in this field, due your own DD.

Cut&paste from Sedar (bold is mine) :

The undersigned hereby undertakes to the Commissions, for and on behalf of the Company and not in his personal capacity, in connection with the filing of the Prospectus with the Commissions that: 1. in the event that (i) any material operating entity of the Company becomes involved in the design, development, manufacturing or sale of the Optical Interposer (as defined in the Prospectus) and/or any 800G and higher speed optical engines or modules (each such entity, the "Material Operating Entity"), and such Material Operating Entity is not required to be consolidated under International Financial Reporting Standards ("IFRS") or generally accepted accounting principles used by the Company (the "Accounting Principles"), the Company will provide separate audited annual financial statements and interim financial reports, prepared in accordance with the same Accounting Principles, and related management's discussion and analysis, prepared in accordance with National Instrument 51-102 – Continuous Disclosure Obligations, for such Material Operating Entity; and

2. for so long as the Company is a reporting issuer, the Company will take appropriate measures to require, each person who would be an "insider" of a Material Operating Entity or a "person or company in a special relationship" (as defined in the Securities Act (Ontario) (the "Act")) with such Material Operating Entity if the Material Operating Entity were a reporting issuer, to:

(a) file insider reports about trades in the securities of the Company; and

(b) comply with statutory prohibitions against insider trading under applicable Canadian securities laws; and

3. the Company will annually certify that it has complied with the above undertaking and file thecertificate on SEDAR+ concurrently with the filing of its annual financial statements.

New Message
Please login to post a reply