Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Mentech is a relatively small company, with a market cap of $600 million (link). You can easily find information online if you know how to navigate the world wide web. I agree that the fact there is still nearly a year before commercialization, with no clear revenue attached, is a little disappointing. However, the time to market for Foxconn was the same. Also, how could acquiring a new client be considered negative news? It is still a new client. 

Regarding your concern about being banned: I have only had one account over the past decade, and I have always spoken my mind. If you constantly repeat yourself, say negative things, and never provide any due diligence or arguments other than your opinion, you may be at risk of being banned. With the recent price movements, it seems like new investors are coming in, more willing to wait a year or two before seeing a revenue ramp-up. We are from the old guard—more tired, less patient, and exhausted than these new investors.

New Message
Please login to post a reply