Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Great interview and very excited about PTK's prospects.

As Suresh said, “Our focus right now is to capitalize on the large opportunities at 800G and ensure that customers know and understand that our platform is scalable to 3.2 T”.

It is a fine line a small cap walks. R&D is expensive, you always need to be looking ahead and there are always vultures circling overhead to “help you” and you can easily be Mika’ed as we have all seen and felt in our pocketbooks.

Whether it is generating revenue on 800G or partnering with a Name company that moves the sp (who knows what will finally be the catalyst to a strong sp run), that is a very important part of Suresh and Mika’s job. The costs of improving and innovating the technology, manufacturing, etc is only going to get larger. The currency to get those funds for the foreseeable future is the sp and Poet needs to ensure the sp increases in the near and short-term as best they can to not dilute.

The shareholders have been creamed in the past and while some may keep buying to average their sp over the dilution, others like me, are at this point good with their positions and unlike management, cannot keep saying I am going to reprice my options if the sp does not increase.

So, while I think Suresh and team are doing a great job and from a business sense, always looking to the future is important, as a shareholder, I don’t want my original shares to be 50 for 1 when the sp finally moves.

New Message
Please login to post a reply