Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

ITTR, I know you are frustrated, but this was the key risk with investing in poet. The path to revenue has taken much longer than anticipated. Nobody expected covid and it certainly didn't help with the supply chain of many of the partners/customers we have been engaging with over the past 4 years.

Revenue is the only thing that is going to get the share price above $10 it seems...in the meantime we have to be pleased with the increased trading volume and industry validation demonstrated through awards and customer/product updates. I have averaged down since November and am pleased with our outperformance of NVDA and the Nasdaq in 2024 (I expect more of the same in 2025). Perhaps CAI is close to placing intial purchase orders this year, only time will tell but I urge you to keep the faith.

I liken Poet to Marty Brodeur, so good at handling the puck they had to change the rules of the game! 

New Message
Please login to post a reply