Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Ayar Labs Hints at Product Shipment in Next 2-3 Years

This morning has been very informative. Ayar, Global Foundries, NVIDIA, Intel, have all been trying to crack the problems of optical circuits for a long time. 

POET has come along and now has able partners that have selected POET to run with. CAI, FIT, Luxshare, MultiLane, are the ones that have moved the needle for me the most. Also, Sanan, despite the mainland China cunundrum. These are all extremely capable organizations, hungry to be in the lead with optical circuits and modules, and they are using POET to make it happen. 

It is never fast enough for me and others here, but POET is ahead of Ayar Labs, LWLG, and the others with their solutions ready in months, not years.

I always think of BetaMax vs. VHS, where the inferior product won out, but we may well have a better version of that, being the best solution and the first, plus a path to further improvements that make the latecomers less relevant, leading to dominant market share that can hold on and grow as the whole world embraces photonics up and down the scales.

POET's position as an enabler for multiple applications and companies will be quite enviable.

New Message
Please login to post a reply