Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Interesting commentary from a long term POET friend

Thanks for sharing, FJ.

i think POET is challenged with 4,5, and 6, specifically due to the fact that this is a red hot space with a tremendous upside, which attracts investment from larger companies with more resources and the ability to execute.  These larger companies have established sales, marketing, and bus dev orgs that are capable of executing a GTM plan that is dominant.

This is why I believe POET will be acquired.  POET has visionary technical leadership and valuable patents.  IMO, the best way for POET to become a standard technology is to leverage the size and abilities of a larger company.  And, with more and more competitors in the space, it would be advantageous for POET to merge into a major corp sooner as opposed to later.

i know that many of you hold out hope for a multi billion dollar valuation, and I believe this is possible, I just think the key "business" strategy at this point is an acquisition.  The "technical" strategy has been excellent, and this is what gets us to the point where the big boys want us.

To be clear, I am VERY bullish about the outcome we would experience in an M&A event.

Up and to the right!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply