Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Integrated electro-optic modulator and memory on POET’s Optical Interposer

Thanks for sharing it's truly remarkable with Mitsubishi , Celestial AI , Foxconn and Luxshare and others believing POET may have THE solution and Amazon and all looking for data centres that POET marketcap is approx $200m , I would think that big companies would begin to buy shares in the open market or just make an offer at a 25% premium since share price isn't increasing. I mean that press release is a golden ticket to hit every single investment and technology company desk in the world over the past 2 days, surely some company is interested for this price no? I'm truly scratching my head why this didn't sky rocket and please don't say options the news should have smashed through any small options headwinds of a couple million $ imho.

Have a good weekend all

Budfoxy

New Message
Please login to post a reply