Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

While it was trading in the fours after hours, but alot of volume on the bid, I hung out a series of sells just above where it was trading:  85 @4.70, 100 @ 4.71, 100 @ 4.75, 200 @ 4.80, 500 @ 4.85, 2000 @ 4.90, 3000 @ 5.00, 5,000 @ 5.01.  

They ran the price up, and filled the entire ladder.  Then I went to sell 1000 more @ 5.35, and I was so shook up over the buying frenzy that I accidentally bought instead of sold - the buy trade filled at 5.20, but i saw buys going off all the way up to 5.37 or 5.40 ish.  

We all have our personal financial goals.  I am semi-retired recently taking an early out severance package at the end of April, and I wanted to extend my retirement runway till next October when my cobra health insurance runs out.  Mission accomplished. 

Now I can just let the rest ride.  I had increased my holdings by 26 percent on the day of, and the day following the Mitsubishi announcement.  

I am still 8700 shares over the holdings I had prior to the Mitsubishi announcement where POET was already my top holding from my holdings increases leading up to the industry event in China.

So POET is still my largest holding - and I just removed some uncertainty in case tomorrow becomes a sell the news event.

I am so grateful to have locked in an opportunity to enjoy retirement a little longer. 

Now you all need to give me a thumbs up for getting the share price over 5 bucks for ya...jokingly stated ;-)

New Message
Please login to post a reply