Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I agree. The explanation of the tech was very good. The part of the article that had me the most intrigued was the potential identity of our mysterious 10 million dollar (single) institutional investor. 

" I find it interesting that POET Technologies’ recent $10 million registered direct offering has caused a lot of speculation about the identity of the institutional investor who put up the money. It included the issuance of 3.33 million common shares and 3.33 million warrants to a single institutional investor for an aggregate purchase price of $3.00 per share, and warrants exercisable at $4.00 per share, for a period of up to five years. The net proceeds from the offering will be used to fund working capital, increase liquidity, and allow the company to continue to pursue its general corporate purposes. While it is not certain, some observers have suggested that one of the major players, Vanguard, Fidelity, BlackRock, or ARK Funds, could have been involved, while others see Nvidia, focused on AI and high-speed computing, as the candidate to put up the money. The lack of confirmation only adds to the intrigue."

New Message
Please login to post a reply