Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

MMCAP is the investor (again) and I believe this investment will make them a reporting insider.

Two thought from this rookie:

1. Jamie's hypothesis still holds

2. There is a better chance they are aligned with the company goals

Good luck,

Jque

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1437424/000149315224038157/form6-k.htm

"On September 25, 2024, POET Technologies Inc. (the “Company”) entered into a securities purchase agreement (the “Purchase Agreement”) with MMCAP International Inc. SPC (the “Purchaser”), pursuant to which the Company agreed to sell and issue to the Purchaser, in a private placement (the “Offering”), securities consisting of an aggregate of (i) 4,000,000 common shares, without par value (the “Common Shares”), and (ii) a warrant exercisable for an aggregate of up to 2,000,000 Common Shares at an exercise price of $5.00 per Common Share. The Common Shares and the accompanying Warrant can only be purchased together in this Offering but will be issued separately. The price for each Common Share and accompanying Warrant in respect of one-half Common Share was $3.75. No placement agent is involved in this Offering.

The gross proceeds to the Company from the Offering before fees and expenses are expected to be $15,000,000. The Offering closed on September 25, 2024."

New Message
Please login to post a reply