Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I am still all in on POET with guarded optimism.  Be that as it is, I have found for the past 6 years that the only clear, verifiable results for POET is major dilution. Pictures and graphics as well as endless explanations regarding POET's potential are all well and good, but where is the beef?We would be almost at $10 if we still had 35-40 million shares. The need for funding for an R&D startup is obvious, and occasional public pronouncements about collaborations is heartwarming, but fleeting.  Yes, there is sampling, design, re-designs etc., and that takes time.  But starting their own chip foundry just sounds like a project beyond the limits of POET's exhibited management and financial ability. 
    On top of that, as has been mentioned, there are a lot of comments on the Forum that are prefaced with:  "I believe", "it seems", "could it be that", and many other seemingly informed posts that are really only conjecture... what if the "collaborations" with sampling and design turn out to not pass muster.  Years of non disclosure has really proven very little except to provide time for others to play catch up. The occasional apology that these things "take time" are not inaccurate, but become less valid over time.

Large businesses either create on their own, or buy up someone that can do it for them.

New Message
Please login to post a reply