Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Raju's comment about operational news related to existing customers

My own wishes for the next PR: 

1. An update on the +1 strategy
  2. Celestial AI orders 

A PR about either of the above would be wonderful. 

On a related note, I do think the timing of the latest YT video promotion is intentional. POET hired LFG equities because Suresh and team know that they aren't experienced at marketing/promotions. I'm assuming LFG has insider knowledge of POET and the product development timelines (not sure how they couldn't have this access, and notably LFG explicitly doesn't hold shares of POET per the PR announcing the relationship with POET). Therefore, something must be cooking, and I think we are going to hear about it very shortly. LFG knows that we have a lot of new eyes looking at POET because of the video promotion, and I think they fully intend on capitalizing on it. 

On a similar note, I think Alex from Ticker Symbol: YOU was aware of the potential backlash he might face from doing a paid promotion. I don't think he would risk his brand image if he didn't truly think POET would be successful. He probably recognized the potential of POET after meeting with the company and decided the risk to his brand was worth the reward. After all, Alex knows he will look great if POET's share price explodes in the coming years after he talked about POET while the company was still a microcap. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply