Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: POET Technologies rises from the ashes...Mark Stansberry

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/mark-stansberry-82682860_poet-technologies-inc-company-profiles-report-activity-7244536399092219904-sgYs/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_android

POET Technologies rises from the ashes ... stock climbs 500 percent from $0.8 to $4.40 in eight months

The POET Technologies Report ..... The Dawn of the Nanophotonics Age was published in December of 2023, the same month POET's stock hit a new low, $0.80. I wrote the report because I saw something in POET, specifically its expansive vendor supply chain and customer demand chain, its broad patent portfolio and its revenue projections. More so, POET had developed state-of-the-art 100 and 200Gbps optical transceiver technology, known as POET;s optical interposer technology, a technology necessary for next gen AI applications.

Today, as I look forward, I see more market and technology potential for POET, specifically, in the low-cost, high-performance AI Ethernet network and data center market. Next generation data centers are being retrofitted with Ethernet networked AI clusters (replacing expensive InfiniBand clusters).

These AI server clusters in order to compute AI intensive workloads efficiently need to be interconnected with high speed communicate transceivers, like POET's, in order to implement parallel and distributing compute algorithms that AI relies on.

Like Arista Networks, POET may just see substantial revenue growth because of the proliferation of scalable AI Ethernet compute and communicate clusters in the data center.

New Message
Please login to post a reply