Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Oct 01, 2024 09:44AM
Oct 01, 2024 10:33AM
Oct 01, 2024 10:52AM

Baba: Speaking of the share price, wow, is there ever some "stuff" going down so far today. Pretty ridiculous! And with pretty big volume! Remember the artwork on the cover of the book, The Godfather?  

I agree the amount of control does indeed reflect the ability of puppet masters to control the share price (for now anyway). But I get a sense that this slow and jerky move up is healthy and necessary for now. Or maybe that is just my positive attitude about POET's technical achievements spilling over into my own interpretation of market awareness.

In line with this, look at the most recent patent grant...It just blows me away the stuff they are doing and how it impacts the efficiency of this platform. This extends both to what they are doing right now (that we know of) in AI but also what we can expect they will be doing as new applications evolve. It would not be hard to accept that they are now expanding relationships to include applications that I truly believe POET will accel at.

Oct 01, 2024 04:38PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply