Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

The Merit Awards were a nice surprise, as is the sustained increase in volume we've experienced over the course of this year. I agree with Hogan...seeking alpha is mostly clickbait garbage but this ppv stock screener mentioned by another poster with poet at the top with an A+ grade for momentum should be celebrated nonetheless. Over the next 5 years many people and institutions alike will be introduced to poet technologies and its disruptive potential. Seriously...we could not be in a better position...using light to help power AI and having a proprietary method sounds like something out of a sci-fi movie.

Once validated by revenue, specifically year over year growth, this thing will explode. I don't expect any revenue in Q4, rather I expect a pullback where I will accumulate to my position. However, the first positive revenue surprise will come at some point (in my most humble opinion)...I am fine to wait it out

enjoy the afternoon power hour! Go poet :)

New Message
Please login to post a reply