Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

The question in everyone's mind is, "why believe the company, when they have disappointed so many times?"

The answer is that they were much earlier in the development of the product, had a less compelling case for that product (modules for datacom and telecom at better prices) vs. now they have industry giants that all feel like they have a gun to their head regarding AI. It's win or go home. The bets on the technical strategies, including POET products, are in play and have been for a while.

These announcements we hear are made after months of engagement, the big companies know it will work before they attach their name to POET. 

So Suresh and company have more solid knowledge about when revenue is coming than in the past.

I'm not going to overinvest more than I already have, but I won't take a chance of being out with the intention of getting back in. POET has a more solidified base with all the turnover and a credible prediction of revenue. They have also shored up the liquidity situation. Production outside of China and actual revenue are the last big obstacles to a major run up.

New Message
Please login to post a reply