Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I very like to understand what the current technical situation is.

Such till now e.g. used in the biggest data centers, with each unit in the traditional central design.
And with mainly used copper connections.

With POET's tech this will be broken up and revolutionized more and more.
It will take time everybody (like in the Malaga round) has understood and implemented this.
We are in the very beginning stage with this - IMHO.

I'm asking myself what can or what has the next move for POET to be ?

Right now POET's products are very (successful) focused for communicating, with leading speed and bandwith, low power consumption etc.
This is running well and will surprise a lot of the tech community more and more.

To keep POET staying at this (may be just with even more bandwith and speed or with more different customers) - is one possible way.

How much - in best case with minimal effort - can POET use their uniqe knowledge and IP for more ?
For more and other revolutionary products ?
With even less competitors as right now within the communication area ?

What is POET's brand standing for ?
Now and for the future ?

So I personally like to research more and other techn. possibilities.
And of course asking/thinking about what are doing the competitors ?

For myself the next photonic step I see going deeper into the logic functionality.
With "simplier" things at beginning.
Optical memory e.g.
Or small programmable photonic chips.

Till a whole photonic processor as he is described - and proved ! - here
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-024-45888-7

So if I would have a wish free - POET management please enlarge the company's envision clearer with such future roadmap.

Thanks !

New Message
Please login to post a reply