Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I do not know where the 24.9% ownership detail came from. I am very sceptical that this % is correct.

It certainly was not in the latest Zacks report. See pie chart on Page 7 - with all the recent MMcap investments and other institutions, plus named Poet insiders including SV and TM etc it does not represent 25% totally.

Also it does not show up on any insider reports. Any purchases by insiders have to be reported, and don't see it anywhere. Also they surely would have announced their large purchase.

You will recall  earlier discussions regarding the fact that very few insiders held large positions in the stock itself but relied on their risk-free stock options (which cost nothing except future dilution for non-participating shareholders) for any future benefit from a rise in stock price.

I would be delighted if in fact my statements are incorrect and somehow the insiders did in reality own 24.9% of Poet. If so why do we not see details and the price paid for this huge amount of stock.

Any clarification would be welcomed.

milagro

New Message
Please login to post a reply