Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Oct 09, 2024 12:52PM
Mus
Oct 09, 2024 12:54PM

Well I don't know if it's too obvious or if this is just another way of kicking the can down the road. We have a report payed by POET!! which estimates zero revenue in 2024 and 5 Mil. estimate for 2025. Sorry if this true again they lied to us or they brainwashed us again and again. The best is those estimates have never come true up to now. 

So for me this is a way of hiding the obvious. And I actually said it before that I can see the first income in late 2025 if all works out. But management has been playing with those coulda, woulda words. 

So, shareholder newsletter - bring it. New website - bring it. Revenue in late 2024 - bring it. I am sick of waiting till the next carrot.

Sorry for the rant but I would prefer if they are a bit more honest to us. But that's probably not like pre revenue company's work.

Oct 09, 2024 02:44PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply