Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Its not option expiry,its not the markets being down,its not new bad news in the economy,its not that AI stocks have been trown out of favor......so what possibly can be our problem..we are the most unloved stock i know of with the massive potential...so so frustrating waiting patiently to break even at least.

When i look at a fictitious and truly wortless thing like Bitcoin can go from less than a $1 in 2011 to almost $70,000 now simply by the whim of people....something that could dissapear in the blink of an eye as its backed by nothing...no product,no mineral...NOTHING...it frustrates me to no end seeing us still trade at these ridiculous prices...sure some have made money,but many of us that have suffered for over 10 yrs have not come close to breaking even..let alone look at the lost opportunity..

Please sell something soon...no more kicking the ball down the road.

New Message
Please login to post a reply