Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

You are right Baba but I'm hoping that our current relation/partnership won't end-up like the one with Accelink.

POET had previous partnership that did not pan out as expected and they never updated the shareholders about it.

Their lack of past transparency, poor PR campaings and disatrous financing manoeuvers is a big strike against them and I hope they did learn.

Due to what I wrote above and the lack of fanfare in relation to Celestial AI is a bit concerning to me and I'm sceptic about that one.

On the bright side I'm looking forward to Luxshare/Foxconn and Mitsubishi development updates by the end of 2024 and early in 2025. I just hope that POET doesn't ended-up missing the 800G datacenter tsunami that has already started and then find out that it will be our time only a 3.2T...

I do not expect anything substantial to hit the revenue line in their financials for 2024 and I'm fine with it. I'm happy that they bow have much more cash-on-hand and kudos to Lustig for it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply