Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Some were wondering why the recent private placement of 20 Million?  I have been wondering if Poet was possibly a bidder for some IP of interest.  I was also wondering originally where the 20 Million estimate from the Rockley IP came from - did Celestial AI disclose this 20 Million dollar amount?  

In this new information from Rockley it mentions a higher number of 23 Million in proceeds, so I wonder if a non-material portion of IP ($3 Million) went to another company where it could possibly remain confidential as not being a material event, yet might come out eventually in a quarterly or annual filing for some other company - not suggesting nedessarily that would be POET, but it would explain and out-of-the-blue private placement raising $20 Million for general corporate purposes if we were in the bidding for the IP up to a point in time.

New Message
Please login to post a reply