Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Not what I was hoping for while I've been watching Allana. But apparently they were going to need money from the market soon so maybe this worked out for some. Glad I got out back when it was up around 1.80
Some here might find this interesting.

Allana Potash Enters Into Arrangement Agreement With ICL (ccnm)

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - March 26, 2015) - Allana Potash Corp. (TSX:AAA)(OTCQX:ALLRF) ("Allana" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has entered into a definitive arrangement agreement (the "Arrangement Agreement") with Israel Chemicals Ltd. ("ICL"), pursuant to which ICL will acquire, through an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary, all of the outstanding common shares of the Company (the "Common Shares") not currently owned by ICL or its affiliates (the "Transaction"). The Transaction will be effected by way of a court-approved plan of arrangement (the "Arrangement") under the Business Corporations Act (Ontario). [A conference call with investors will be held on Friday March 27, 2015 at 8:30am EST- please see below for full details].

The Arrangement Agreement provides that shareholders of the Company (the "Shareholders") will be entitled to receive $0.50 in cash, except for Liberty Metals and Mining Holdings, LLC ("LMM") who will receive the equivalent consideration of $0.50 in ordinary shares of ICL, for each Common Share exchanged. Based on the closing price of the Common Shares on March 26, 2015, the transaction value of $0.50 per Common Share represents a 51.5% premium to Allana's closing Common Share price of $0.33 on the last trading day before the announcement of the Transaction and a 37% premium to Allana's 20-day volume-weighted trading price of $0.365/share on March 26, 2015.

http://www.allanapotash.com/news/index.php?&content_id=234
New Message
Please login to post a reply