Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Looks like potential attendees at a Thursday dinner would be mazan4, Gooch99, Crolem, Andy7, and possibly KGBINC. I went ahead and booked a dinner reservation for 6 people at 7 at a place called The Grill on the Alley, supposed to be quite a good steak house, and happens to be located in the Fairmont (where I'm staying Thursday evening), which is at 172 S. Market, it's very close to where the meeting will be held the following morning.

Let me know later today or tomorrow if you would like to join for dinner, I would like to get a more accurate count and advise the restaurant of any changes.

Others who are planning to attend, but are not available Thursday evening are schnauser, and Bearb8.

Looking forward to meeting you all; if you want to exchange cell numbers, let's do that by way of PM.

Good vibes are what we're looking for from management, hopefully we catch some strong ones!

baba

New Message
Please login to post a reply