Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

To all that are travelling to Toronto, I truely envy you all. I am one of those quiet ones sitting in the corner in awe at all the great DD presented here, which I've followed everyday now for what must be a few years since my first purchase. I have had great success in convincing four others from my humble home town to invest in POET due to the fact that I can pull answers to their questions from one click of a mouse here. Other than liquidating some PTK shares (not going to happen), I've racked my brain to find the funds to make the journey from the west coast to join in and meet all you fine folks and hear first hand, where we have come and where we are going. But work, family and more so , finances stifled those plans.

I wish you all safe travels, and look forward to hearing from the many of you who are attending.

Thanks, C. T.

New Message
Please login to post a reply