Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: we should post the denselight news from now on here in the OT

Andech1, it seems like there are lots of unanswered questions about this deal.  How may employees will remain with Poet, how is the IP protected, what about those employee stock options for Denselight employees (I remember at the AGM there were a certain amount of stock options available to be granted at managements desire), how will revenue be generated for Poet on this deal, are we more or less vulnerable to lowball a take over deal? I can think of additional questions. This stock price was low and has been low for a reason in my opinion. One reason I thought was it enabled stock options.  Another was that the low priced financing allowed for significant investment by someone(s) at that time. For all we know, the DL buyer could already have quite a finger in the POET pie.  Is this why POET has been confident that the warrants would convert when needed? Today's NR about a new DL product shows a lot of potential for revenue. Great for the buyer of DL, but how specifically will POET benefit? Lots of questions here on my end.  Your thoughts? 

New Message
Please login to post a reply