Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Oct 04, 2020 06:30PM
Oct 04, 2020 08:33PM
Oct 04, 2020 10:41PM
Oct 05, 2020 12:11AM
Oct 05, 2020 01:00AM

Shash, I unfortunately agree with the supreme danger that lies in wait for America, because it is not just Antifa and BLM (who was created by trained communists-well trained) that is behind the far left and their rioting but communist countries - specifically China, and IMO, any other communist country. One of the goals of communists is to create a race war by targeting the black community to create as much discontent as possible, and another is to burn it down - literally - all at the same time in order to create such chaos that they are able to have their revolution.   They need a certain amount of elected officials on their side for success, and Trump is in their way.  Enter the biggest in your face cheating by mail in ballots ever seen in our history.   The Republicans are not fascists but are for freedoms and our constitution, and those are to be torn down by the leftists to bring about a communist revolution.   

I shake my head at the Trump haters who are hoping, like myself, to profit from Poet Technology's success.   We will none of us see those profits if America goes down.  What do you think happens if the Democrats are successful in their wide scale voter fraud and civil unrest?   What happens to the world if America splits apart in civil war?  The population of the world will be lucky to have food on their plates if the far left of America are successful. 

Oct 05, 2020 08:47AM
Oct 05, 2020 11:08AM
Oct 05, 2020 02:09PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply